Blanco Canada - 401495
The BLANCO ATTIKA features a special elevated rim and generously proportioned hand-made bowl with a depth of 10''. Discover how our STEELART® portfolio transforms something simple into something extraordinary. Each STEELART®sink is superbly crafted with precision from a single panel of premium-quality 304 series, 18-gauge stainless steelwith 18/10 chrome-nickel content in small product runs. Made in Germany, all STEELART® sinks are manufactured using superior design and engineering techniques.
|Online Product ID:
||Limited lifetime, against manufacturing defect, to original owner with proof of purchase.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- BLANCO ATTIKA features a special elevated rim and generously proportioned hand-made bowl with user-friendly depth of 10'' (175 mm)
- Handcrafted in Germany
- Premium 304 series, 18 gauge stainless steel, 18/10 chrome-nickel content for exceptional lustre,durability and strength
- 3 1/2'' (90mm) stainless steel strainer(s) included
- Its solid yet delicately formed 10 mm radius corners will appeal to those who appreciate pure and efficient design
- Premium 304 series, 18 gauge stainless steel, 18/10 chrome-nickel content for exceptional lustre, durability and strength
- Drop-in installation with a required minimum cabinet size of 30''
- 3 1/2'' (90 mm) stainless steel strainer(s) included
Professional delivery is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
401495 - Blanco Canada
The Water Closet is proud to present this stainless steel finished undermount kitchen sink, by Blanco Canada. The 401495 is made from premium materials, this Undermount Kitchen Sink offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Blanco Canada's decorative ATTIKA Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
BLANCO Sinks and Faucets – European heritage, combined with a passion for innovation, design and functionality
With our unparalleled quality, breadth of design possibilities and precision craftsmanship, BLANCO has proven that the stainless steel sink is more than just a functional element in the kitchen. BLANCO has been producing high quality kitchen technology since 1925. Today, BLANCO faucets, kitchen sinks and compost systems represent quality, functionality, aesthetics and professionalism of the very highest in over 100 countries all over the world.